The Gathering at the Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel
The Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel is conveniently located in the relaxed surroundings of Westport
Harbour, overlooking Clew Bay and just a short walk from the bustling, cosmopolitan town centre. Just 60 minutes from Galway, the hotel is also convenient to Knock International Airport, which is just a 40 minute drive away.
Stay in spacious accommodation in Westport at the Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel
. We have designed our bright rooms to ensure you have all the comforts you need. All rooms in this Westport hotel have superb facilities throughout which you would expect of a four star relaxing hotel.
With Bed & Breakfast from only €49pps
, the Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel
is the perfect choice for your “Gathering” in Westport. Click here to book your overnight stay
now or for more details please click here
to email us.
There are many events happening near the Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel
for 'The Gathering' including;
- Celebrate in Westport 3rd May: A week long event in Westport to celebrate a 40th birthday. Friends and family joining in a week-long series of outdoor activities including; cycling the Greenway, climbing Croagh Patrick and surf lessons on Keel beach, Achill.
- Croagh Patrick 7 Day in a Row Challenge 27th May: Many people take on the challenge for the full 7 days and many others support them by climbing one or more days.
- The 7th Westport Folk and Bluegrass Festival 14th June: 3 days of the best local, national and international folk and bluegrass music.
- 57th Westport Sea Angling Festival 19th June: Ireland’s longest running sea angling festival, now in its 57th year, is fished on the bountiful waters of Clew Bay in Westport. A most enjoyable weekend of angling assured.
- Westport Festival Of Music and Food 29th June: This will be a two-day celebration of music and song, embracing the very best local and international rock, folk, celtic and acoustic sounds across three stages.