Test title 2
The Carlton Hotel Tralee, a leading four star hotel in Kerry, looks out over Tralee town centre, less than a mile from the hotel. This luxury Tralee hotel is nestled away in a quiet location, surrounded by the Slieve Mish Moutains and Kerry countryside.
Our luxurious Herbs and Roses C-Spa boasts 8 stunning treatment rooms, with Asian treatments such as Thai massage. The en suite rooms have flat-screen TVs, laptop safes, refrigerators, irons and tea/coffee. Morels Restaurant and the more casual Clarets Bar serve modern cuisine, made with fresh local produce. Parents can make use of the Mini Explorer Kids Club, with daily sessions in the morning and evening with breakfast and dinner. The Carlton Hotel Tralee has 24-hour room service, free parking and a business centre with free Wi-Fi.
Book the Carlton Hotel Tralee for your next hotel break in Kerry and enjoy one night B&B for a family of four from only €109! This amazing offer includes FREE entry to the Aquadome plus FREE child passes to Crags Cave.
There are many events happening near the Carlton Hotel Tralee for 'The Gathering' including;
- The Gathering of the Clans 23rd March to 1st April: A week long event in South Kerry with the primary goal of bringing south Kerry exiles and their descendants, home and also to appeal to the national and international visitor in a celebration of our culture, sports, and heritage.
- Brendan Week 13th to 18th May: One of the principal aims of The Gathering 2013 is to celebrate the rich heritage and culture of Ireland. St Brendan (484-577AD), one of Ireland’s most famous historic figures, is strongly associated with the modern county of Kerry.
- Heroes Week 12th to 17th June: As part of the Gathering Ireland 2013 celebrations, the chiefs of the County Kerry Emergency Services invite emergency services from overseas to join them for a week long reunion among colleagues in Ireland.
- The Rose of Tralee International Festival is one of Ireland's largest and longest running festivals, celebrating 54 years in 2013. The heart of the festival is the selection of the Rose of Traleeand the festival also includes street entertainment, carnival, live concerts, theatre, circus, markets, funfair, fireworks and our internationally renowned Rose Parade.
- Fuller Family Gathering 11th October: This is the inaugural meeting of the wider Fuller family and cousins to begin tracing our heritage.